Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Baby Does Disney & Chillaxes in the Womb

Baby is 12 weeks 3 days today.  Measurements were all normal and we got to hear the heart beat for the first time.  Such a precious sound!  We will find out if it's a little boy or girl BooHeini the first week of December.
That tummy though! Leg propped and the right hand is up by their little face..straight chill mode. 
Then he/she turned toward the camera. Look at those little chicken legs..ahh. 

I started taking pictures of the "bump" on Week 10, but wheew I hate selfies and I didn't use any cute chalkboard or fruit to compare the baby to, so it's just me and the little "Tummy bear" (as Brett calls it).  Oh and Cooper makes an appearance in the last one. Haha
Week 10
 
Baby BooHeini got to visit DisneyWorld during this week from a trip I won at work. 3 parks in 1 day = Disney done right. 
Brett bigger than our rental car..lol


Week 11
 
Go Tigers go!

Week 12
Brett ruined this pic for me bc he said it looked like I was wearing a Michael Jackson glove..whatevs :)

 I'll leave you with a sweet excerpt from the book Waiting In Wonder: Growing in Faith While Youre Expecting that a sweet friend gave me.
"He gives us a taste of the delight there is in creation, of the delight there is in seeing another made in one's image, of the delight there is in seeing another grow in that family resemblance.  These are His good gifts."
We are definitely blessed by this "good gift" and still praying every day for a full term, healthy pregnancy.  I also still think about all the people who are waiting on their "good gift"....hang in there.

1 comment:

  1. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge.
    Push Chair Hire

    ReplyDelete