Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Baby BooHeini turns 10 weeks

We got to see Baby BooHeini again today. At first, he/she was upside down at the top of the womb like looking down and then started to doggy paddle around..haha..it was so weird!! But so amazing!! Little baby was just swimming away in there. They said everything is still looking great, which is so relieving to hear. I get so nervous every time we go in. But I think I've gotten better about taking each day as it comes and trusting God's plan for our little family. Here are the best pictures from today:



This last one is my favorite. Little arms and legs..i.can't.even. :)

I also wanted to share this precious video  I saw on Facebook of a couple who went through IVF and documented their journey in pictures. A lot of you probably saw it. I think they did such a good job of capturing the feelings and emotions that go along with the process: the multitude of doctor's visits, the crazy amount of meds, the bruised tummy, the hormone headaches, the emotional ups and downs. But in the end, they get their baby..well 4 babies!  Love this video! 

UT couple celebrates unlikely IVF pregnancy - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment