Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Yay! Cantley is Cute!

I cannot believe that we are in the 3rd trimester and that Baby BooHeini will be here in a little over 2 months.  At times it has seemed to fly by, and at times it has seemed like we'd never get to this point.

I have had an amazing pregnancy experience so far..I know, insert eye roll.. but when you've spent the months before you got preggo injecting your self with meds and taking supplements and feeling pretty sick, bloated, and just not yourself, all the morning sickness & crazy pregnancy hormones ain't that bad.   But I've also been very blessed with an uncomplicated, smooth pregnancy as of now, so I know I've been lucky.  Let's just hope this last trimester, birth, and first couple of weeks with baby go as smooth..haha #nervouslaugh

We had a 3D/4D ultrasound today and got to see a sneak peek of what our little man is going to look like and holy moly is it cool!  Well first of all, we've already had to apologize for our child.  The ultrasound tech said he won Most Stubborn Baby Award.  He had his back turned toward us and would not turn around.  We did get a nice look at his apparent mullet he has going on back there.  Party on.  Then he put his hand up to his mouth and started chewing on his arm.  Next he decided to pick his nose with both feet.  My mom & sister , who were in the room, said he was acting like me.  Note: I cannot reach my toes to my face...anymore.  So I'm assuming they speak of my stubbornness.  :)  Here's some of the best pictures she could get:

                          Aww, his little furrowed brow. 


     You can see him putting his face on his little arm.  You can see his foot too.


            Snoozing away..look at those sweet lips!  Oh my word..

 
He looks just like Brett in this one...and I'm okay with that. :)


aaand this is my favorite!  He opened is eyes and looked at us just once.  I think that's his dark hair too, which explains the heart burn.

We cannot wait to meet our precious Cantley.  We have waited so long to get here and seeing these non-alien, human-like pictures makes it that more real. He is a miracle baby indeed, and we are so blessed to have gotten to this point.  Can you believe this is the same baby that started off in a petri dish?

"For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow."  -James 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment