Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tomorrow..You're Only A Day Away

Tomorrow is our day! It's time to transfer these sweet Baby BooHeini embryos. We are going to do our two grade A's at the same time. I go in at 10:00 in the morning for blood work/ultrasound and then we head downstairs to the surgery center for the transfer. Amanda, my sister, is going to drive me there and Brett will meet us there coming from his school so he can work in the morning.

It seems like every post I ask for prayers, prayers, prayers, but I'm going to keep asking because they keep working. Writing this blog has been such a blessing..not only because people have had our back the whole way, but also because people who have been or are going through this same journey have reached out to us. We have gotten to see how God's great plan is not always our great plan, and we have been able to see Him work through it all. It's been time-consuming, challenging, physically painful, and emotionally exhausting, but I know it will all be worth it when we get to finally announce that news we've been waiting almost 4 long years to say.

We will be able to find out if the transfer was successful in a few weeks and I'd love to have the opportunity to announce it in a fun, creative way like everyone else. (At least I'll have one sense of normalcy! LOL) So when I know and think the time is right, my loyal "bloggees" (all like 20 of you :) will be some of the first to know. Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment